The collaboration between FILOKTITIS and EOPYY began in January 2012.
Those insured with EOPPY, may use the services of the inpatient rehabilitation as well as for outpatients .
Inpatients: For your admission with EOPYY insurance, you must bring your validated health book issued by a social insurance fund falling within EOPYY’s competence, your national identity card and your social security number (AMKA) if the latter does not appear in your health book. The insurance fund will cover part of the expenses, while the rest will be covered by the insured patient himself/herself, as own contribution to the medical expenses.
Outpatients: Provided you are insured with EOPYY,please bring your validated health book issued by a social insurance fund falling within EOPYY’s competence, your national identity card as well as the electronic prescriptions and medical report for the sessions to be performed.
EOPYY comprises the following social security funds:
- IKA - ETAM
- OPAD / TYDKY
- ΤAYTEKO (KAP-ΔΕΗ,ΤΑP- ISΑP,ΤΑP-ΗLPAP, ΤΑP-ΕΤVA, ΤΑP-ΟΤΕ)
- ΤΑΥΤΕΚO (ΤΑΑPΤPGΑΕ) which includes:
- ALPHA BANK – Following the merger of PISTEOS BANK and IONIKI BANK
- GΕΝΙΚI BANK
- E.F.G. EUROBANK ΕRGASIAS – Following the merger of EUROBANK BANK, ERGASIAS BANK, CRETE BANK, ATHENS or EPAGGELMATIKIS PISTEOS BANK, EVROEPENDYTIKI BANK, TELESIS BANK
- PIRAEUS BANK – Following the merger of PIRAEUS BANK, MACEDONIA-THRACE BANK, CHIOS BANK, AGROTIKI BANK
- MARFIN – EGNATIA BANK – Following the merger of LAIKI BANK, MARFIN-EGNATIA BANK, CENTRAL BANK OF GREECE
- ATTICA PROBANK BANK
- PANELLINIA BANK
- PROTON BANK – following the merger of Proton Bank with Omega Bank
- EPENDISEON BANK
- ΕTHNIKI STEGASTIKI BANK
- ESTE (ASSOCIATION OF CO-OPERATIVE BANKS) – ESTE comprises the following 16 co-operative Banks: ACHAIA, DRAMA, WEST MACEDONIA (former KOZANI), DODEKANISA, EVROS, EVOIA, IPEIROS (former IOANNINA), THESSALY (former TRIKALA), KARDITSA, LAMIA, LESVOS & LIMNOS, PANCRETIAN, PELOPONNESUS (former KORINTHIA), PIERIA, SERRES and CHANIA